?

Log in

No account? Create an account

[icon] Welcome to City,The . . .
View:Recent Entries.
View:Archive.
View:Friends.
View:Profile.
You're looking at the latest 10 entries, after skipping 10 newer ones.
Missed some entries? Then simply jump back 10 entries or forward 10 entries

Security:
Subject:Something witty
Time:05:20 am
Current Mood:weirdweird
Shade looks as if he's about to formulate some sort of excuse-riddled justification, even getting so far as the 'gesture disarmingly and open your mouth to speak' stage, then wisely drops the pose and nods. "Lets go, then."
You climb out the window and up the fire escape to the roof, where Shade scoops you up, and takes off. He's definately gained a lot of strength from whatever it is that's giving him red eyes and fangs. You could guess, but really it's just easier to remember that it wears off, and hopefully Alexi will be too dead to do it again. It's a relatively short flight from the warehouse district to the uptown 'tower' apartments, your apparent destination.
(ah hah, the perfect story link! my gamer-genius knows no bounds! muah hah hah hah haaaaaaa!! Unless of course you have a better idea cooking that you haven't seen fit to tell me about, in which case i'll drop it, but if not i'll go ahead and start our newbie's game for him ^.^ I've got it allllll planned out! Just give me the word! GIVE ME THE WOOOOORRRRD! wow. ok, i'm gonna go back to the game now.)

As the apartments come into view, Shade asks, "Are you sure you want to do this?"
comments: 13 comments or Leave a comment Share

Security:
Subject:Flick your Bic
Time:10:37 am
Current Mood:awakeawake
Ok, you slide a cigarette and lighter under the door. There is a long silence, then the sound of a lighter-wheel being scraped against flint. *flick* A line of wavery light appears under the door, and you hear a very small sigh.
" . . . who's out there?" A hoarse but recognizable voice whispers.
comments: 29 comments or Leave a comment Share

Security:
Subject:la
Time:07:17 am
Current Mood:thoughtfulthoughtful
Alexi smiles, but you are spared her smug reply when your attention is snagged by the ringtone of your cellphone, which you left behind you at the table.
comments: 41 comments or Leave a comment Share

Current Music:sublime ~ the daterape song
Security:
Subject:ring ring ring
Time:10:49 pm
Current Mood:sicksick
Your phone rings, it's Damien. He didn't find anything at Shade's house, wants to know how you've been.
comments: 21 comments or Leave a comment Share

Security:
Subject:I'm a shhhhter, and sooner or later you know I'll be deeeaaad
Time:08:25 pm
Current Mood:apatheticapathetic
"Shade left again?" She sounds angry. "How do I get ahold of Damien? I have an idea where Shade might be... not much of one, mind you, but an idea nonetheless."
comments: 26 comments or Leave a comment Share

Security:
Subject:But I got you, Babe!
Time:08:50 pm
Current Mood:blankblank
"You don't have to apologize for her actions." She tells you tiredly. "It's not your fault she's psycho."
comments: 24 comments or Leave a comment Share

Security:
Subject:you wanna go? huh? huh? you got nuthin'!
Time:06:41 pm
Current Mood:amusedamused
Shade raises an eyebrow, trying to figure out whether you're serious or not. You can feel Alexi creeping around in your mind, pausing here and there to peer knowingly at your inner workings. She reaches out and suddenly rage explodes within you, so hot and blinding that for a moment all you can see is red mist as your adrenaline surges. Shade takes an involuntary step back as your sidhe reighteousness explodes over him. In the back of your mind, Alexi laughs, pleased at the reaction.
comments: 24 comments or Leave a comment Share

Current Music:korn
Security:
Subject:Warning: imbibing alcohol may put you at risk of psychic attack!
Time:12:04 am
Current Mood:cynicalcynical
Shade has this perplexed look on his face like, 'how did we get on this subject anyhow?' and finishes his drink with a nod. He pours himself another, and tops your glass off while he's at it. He sets the glass down and appears ready to say something or another, but instead falls silent, rubbing his temple absantly, as if he has a headache.
comments: 31 comments or Leave a comment Share

Security:
Subject:fuzzy and cute
Time:05:49 am
Current Mood:bouncybouncy
She nods. "Are you sure?" She asks carefully, obviously wanting to avoid another scene like earlier.
comments: 36 comments or Leave a comment Share

Security:
Subject:BALLS!
Time:11:14 pm
Current Mood:crazycrazy
Wyn looks at the floor. "I hadn't even thought of that." She murmurs. "Maybe we should wait and go later, or something."
comments: 30 comments or Leave a comment Share

[icon] Welcome to City,The . . .
View:Recent Entries.
View:Archive.
View:Friends.
View:Profile.
You're looking at the latest 10 entries, after skipping 10 newer ones.
Missed some entries? Then simply jump back 10 entries or forward 10 entries